The raccoon toilet paper roll craft is a fun and easy cut and paste craft that uses a toilet paper roll as a base to give it a three dimensional effect.
A different looking raccoon toilet paper roll craft can be found here.
- toilet paper roll,
- a printer,
- something to color with,
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Color (if using the black and white version of the craft) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube. Toilet paper rolls come in different sizes, so if you find the rectangle is a bit too big, just trim it down. If you find it's a bit too small, just cut out another small piece to fill in the gap.
- Glue on the head, legs and arms.
- Cut out the tail and fold it in half so it's colored on both sides
- Glue the halves together
- Bend the tab and glue to the back of the toilet paper rolll (using the tab to make a 3D effect)
- We typically make the crafts as if they're
sitting up on their haunches as it's easier to construct them.
(I think the raccoon looks cuter this way)
- However, you can make them so they stand on all 4's (use a straw, cardboard, toothpick or stir stick glued to the back of the legs for extra support).
- See the photo of Blue's Clues for what a toilet paper roll craft looks like on it's haunches and the photo of Vulpix for what it looks like on all fours.
- Close the photo windows when done viewing to return to this screen
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).