DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Wolf Toilet Paper Roll Craft
This is a good craft to make for a number of themes, including the Three Little Pigs and Little Red Ridinghood. It is a simple cut and paste craft that uses a toilet paper roll as a base to give it a three dimensional effect.
- toilet paper roll or cardboard tube,
- a printer,
- something to color with,
Thanks to Dora for sharing a photo of her finished crafts!
- Color the pieces as appropriate and cut them out.
- Glue the large rectangular piece around the toilet paper tube.
- Glue the tail onto the back of the toilet paper roll using the tabs to make a 3D effect.
- Glue the head onto the front of the toilet paper roll.
- Glue on the paws. We usually make the crafts so they look like they are sitting on their haunches.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Templates (colour) or (B&W)
Print friendly version of these instructions