Calumon (japanese = Culumon) is the first new digimon we meet in Season 3 - Digimon Tamers. Unlike most of the key digimon on the show, Calumon doesn't seem to have a human companion.
Calumon is made with a toilet paper tube, a
printer, a piece of paper, some crayons, scissors and glue. I always prefer to use a
heavy paper (like construction paper), but it isn't necessary.
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large, white rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Glue on the head, legs and the arms. (calumon's head is quite large compared to his body so don't be surprised when you put it on the tp roll)
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Different computers work a bit differently in terms of how they print. If the first templates don't work for you, try these instead:
I know for sure that WEB TV users will need to use this version