Chicomon Digimon Craft
Chicomon is Davis's baby digimon companion.
The templates were originally made for a CD
(which is 4.75 inches in diameter), but anything that's round and about the same size
works... Make sure you ask an adult before you start gluing things to CD's!!
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large circle on first to cover the CD.
- Glue the mouth onto the large circle. You may want to add the smile lines using a black marker instead of trying to cut them out.
- Glue on the eyes and "hair".
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
- You can hang your Chicomon on the wall or cover with clear contact paper and use as a coaster.
Different computers work a bit differently in terms of how they print. If the first templates don't work for you, try these instead:
I know for sure that WEB TV users will need to use this version