Guilmon is Takato's Rookie digimon partner in Season 3 -
Guilmon is made with a toilet paper tube, a
printer, a piece of paper, some crayons, scissors and glue. I always prefer to use a
heavy paper (like construction paper), but it isn't necessary.
- Print out the template of choice. If
using the black and white template, try printing it on red construction paper.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first
to cover the tube.
- Glue on the head, legs and the arms.
- Glue the tail on the back, using the tab to make a 3D effect.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the
template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Different computers work a bit
differently in terms of how they print. If the first
templates don't work for you, try these instead:
or black & white
I know for sure that WEB TV users will need to use