KARI DIGI-DESTINED CRAFT
Kari is made with a toilet paper tube, a printer, a piece of paper,
some crayons, scissors and glue. I always prefer to use a heavy paper (like
construction paper), but it isn't necessary.
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Glue on the head, feet and the arms.
- Glue the whistle onto her chest
- Close the template window after printing to return to this
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the
template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Different computers work a bit
differently in terms of how they print. If the first
templates don't work for you, try these instead:
or black & white
I know for sure that WEB TV users will need to use
Back to Digimon Index