Kimeramon Digimon Craft
Thanks to the "digimon emperor" for sending in this craft!
Kimeramon is made with a toilet paper tube, a
printer, a piece of paper, some crayons, scissors and glue. I always prefer to use a
heavy paper (like construction paper), but it isn't necessary.
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Glue on the head, legs, and arms.
- If you chose to do the craft on all 4's (see Vulpix for how this looks), use toothpicks or craft sticks glued to the back of each leg for extra support.
- Glue the wings onto the back of the tp roll.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP in most browsers).
Different computers work a bit differently in terms of how they print. If the first templates don't work for you, try these instead:
I know for sure that WEB TV users will need to use this version