KOROMON DIGIMON CRAFT
In the show, Koromon is Tai's digimon companion "in-training". Koromon is basically a talking head that blows bubbles as an attack. Koromon digivolves into Agumon (Rookie) in the first episode, and later digivolves into Greymon (Champion).
Tai has the crest of courage and this allows his digimon companion to evolve to Metal Greymon - the Ultimate level and then into WarGreymon.
The templates were originally made for a CD
(which is 4.75 inches in diameter), but anything that's round and about the same size
works... Make sure you ask an adult before you start gluing things to CD's!!
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large circle on first to cover the CD.
- Glue on the eyes, ears and mouth.
- You can hang your Koromon on the wall or cover with clear contact paper and use as a coaster.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
or black & white
Different computers work a bit differently in terms of how they print. If the first templates don't work for you, try these instead:
I know for sure that WEB TV users will need to use this version