I'm afraid that so many people requested MetalGarurumon
that I've forgotten everyone's names. Sorry folks!
Matt has the crest of friendship and this allows his
digimon companion to evolve to WereGarurumon - the Ultimate level and finally into
the Mega form - MetalGarurumon (this craft).
Tsunomon is the In-Training form, Gabumon is the Rookie
form and Garurumon is the Champion form.
MetalGarurumon is made with a toilet paper tube, a
printer, a piece of paper, some crayons, scissors and glue. I always prefer to use a
heavy paper (like construction paper), but it isn't necessary.
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template
- Glue the large rectangular piece (template 2) on
first to cover the tube.
- Glue the chestplate (template 2) onto the tube.
- Glue on the head (template 1), legs (template 1) and the
arms (front legs) (template 3).
- If you chose to do the craft on all 4's (see Vulpix for how
this looks), use toothpicks or craft sticks glued to the back of each leg for extra
- Glue the wings and tail (template 1) onto the back of
the tp roll.
- Close the template window after printing to return to
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the
template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP in most browsers).
Different computers work a bit differently in terms of
how they print. If the first templates don't work for you, try these
Template 1 for a colour
Template 2 for a colour printer
Template 3 for a colour printer
Template 1 for a B&W
Template 2 for a B&W printer
Template 3 for a B&W printer
I know for sure that WEB TV users will need to use this version