SAILOR MOON TREAT BAG CRAFT
Fill with treats to give to the guests after the party or use it to hold a gift for the birthday boy.
You will need: something to color with (optional), scissors, glue, and paper (I prefer construction paper as it's a bit sturdier. I just chop it down a bit to fit in my printer).
OPTIONAL: string, wool or ribbon.
- Print out the template of choice. There is a choice between a LARGE bag and a SMALL bag. Before you mass produce, you might want to make one of each to see which you prefer.
- Cut out the template along the outside lines. Cut along the dotted lines (this will be the bag's bottom. Younger kids may need help with this (it can be pre-done prior to colouring).
||This is the pirate image instead of
the sailor moon one, but the method is identical so I didn't
bother to make another directions image.
- Imagine a line extending up from the dotted lines you cut. Fold along these imaginary lines, fold the GLUE tab and fold up the tabs for the bag's bottom
- Put glue on the glue tab (or tape) and glue it to the inside of the bag.
- Put glue on the tabs for the bags bottom and carefully press together.
- Attach a piece of string, wool or ribbon to make a handle (or cut a piece of construction paper for the handle).
- Close the template window after printing to
return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Different computers work a bit differently in terms of how they print. If the first templates don't work for you, try these instead: