MONZAEMON DIGIMON CRAFT
Monzaemon is one of the Ultimate Digimon 1 characters. Everything about this Digimon is secret. He looks like an ordinary stuffed bear. People say that there is something inside since he has a zipper in his back. He throws hearts to defend himself against his opponents.
This Digimon craft is made with a toilet paper tube, a printer, a piece of paper, some
crayons, scissors, and glue. I always prefer to use a heavy paper (like construction
paper), but it isn't necessary.
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Glue on the tummy, head, arms, and legs.
- Cut a thin strip of tinfoil out and glue to the back of teddymon (the zipper).
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
or black & white
Different computers work a bit differently in terms of how they print. If the first templates don't work for you, try these instead:
I know for sure that WEB TV users will need to use this version