Veemon is Davis's Rookie digimon companion. He's the first of the Digimon 2 characters that I've put together. His in-training form is Demi-Veemon (Chibimon in Japanese).
Davis has the egg of courage which this allows Veemon to armor digi-volve into Flamedramon and the egg of friendship which allows Veemon to armor digi-volve into Raidramon.
Veemon is made with a toilet paper tube, a
printer, a piece of paper, some crayons, scissors and glue. I always prefer to use a
heavy paper (like construction paper), but it isn't necessary.
- Print out the template of choice. If using the black and white template, try printing it on blue construction paper.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Glue on the head, legs and the arms.
- Glue the tail onto the back of the tp roll, using the tabs to make a 3D effect
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
or black & white
Different computers work a bit differently in terms of how they print. If the first templates don't work for you, try these instead:
I know for sure that WEB TV users will need to use this version