DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Little Boy Craft
I receive a fair number of requests for crafts for birthday celebrations. "Kara" asked me if I had any ideas for a "snips and snails and puppy dogs tails" craft, so I put this one together. I've never really known what the "snip" was *grin*, so I used a baseball bat instead... It seemed boy-ish to me!
The A.A. Milne poem "Come Out With Me" goes nicely with this craft.
- toilet paper roll or cardboard tube,
- a printer,
- a piece of paper,
- some crayons,
- Print out the template of choice.
- Color (as required) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangle on the toilet paper roll (red and white stripes at the top... Blue half at the bottom).
- Glue on the overall top.
- Glue on the head, arms and feet.
- Glue the puppy by the boy's feet, the snail in one hand and the baseball bat in the other.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Template: color or B&W
Print friendly version of these instructions