Slippery Soap is a relatively common character in the Blue's Clues episodes. He can usually be found taking a bath with his rubber ducky!
Slippery Soap is simple for even the youngest crafters to help colour and put together -- but they may need a little help cutting out the pieces!
- a printer,
- B&W version: some crayons, paint, markers or pencil crayons
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Color (if using the black and white version of the craft) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the smaller rectangle-ish shape to the center of the larger rectangle-ish shape.
- Glue the mouth below the eyes.
- Glue the arms onto the body.