Bert was requested by Anna to make for her buddy.
Bert is a simple color, cut and paste paper craft that uses a toilet paper roll as a base to give it a three dimensional effect. My children love to play with toilet paper roll crafts as much as they like making them.
- toilet paper roll,
- piece of paper,
- some crayons, paint, markers or pencil crayons,
- Print out the template of choice. If using the black and white template, try printing it on yellow construction paper.
- Color (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Glue on the head and arms.
- Fold the feet tabs and glue them to the inside of the toilet paper roll so it looks like the shoes are sticking out (flat on the ground).
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).