The Cookie Monster in the photo was made by my 3 year old, Kaitlyn. Hopefully this will give you an idea of how the crafts made by the younger kids turn out in reality. They may not look that great to you and I, but Kaitlyn, plays with hers endlessly!
Cookie Monster is made with a toilet paper tube, a
printer, a piece of paper, some crayons, scissors and glue.
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Color (if using the black and white version of the craft) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Glue the head onto the front of the tube.
- Glue on the arms and legs.
- Glue the cookie into one of the hands.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).