Dipsy is the second biggest Teletubby. He is known for his distinctive steps and ways of saying "hello". He loves his black and white hat very much. Dipsy sings a song with a reggae beat and when he is feeling "especially cool" will go for a walk by himself, wearing his hat and singing the song.
Dipsy is a fun and simple color, cut and paste craft that uses a toilet paper roll as the body to give it a three dimensional effect.
- a toilet paper tube,
- a printer,
- a piece of paper,
- some crayons,
- Print out the template of choice. If using the black and white template, try printing it on green construction paper.
- Color (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Glue on the head, legs and the arms. Glue Dipsy's hat onto his head (or into one of his hands).
- Glue the brownish yellow square onto the tummy. These squares turn into TV sets sometimes... If you like, you can cut a TV picture out of a flier or magazine and glue it into this square.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).