- a toilet paper tube
- a printer,
- a piece of paper
- some crayons
- Print out the template of choice.
- Color (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Glue on the tummy (oval piece on the second template).
- Glue on the necklace.
- Glue on the head.
- Glue on the legs and the arms.
- Glue the wings onto the back of the tube.
- Glue the tail onto the back of the tube, folding slightly to make a 3D effect.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).