- a toilet paper tube
- a printer
- a piece of paper
- some crayons
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Color (if using the black and white version of the craft) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Glue on the head and arms.
- Fold the feet tabs and glue them to the inside of the toilet paper roll so it looks like the shoes are sticking out (flat on the ground).
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).