- toilet paper roll,
- something to color with
- a piece of paper
- Print out the template of choice.
- Color the pieces as appropriate and cut them out.
- Glue the large rectangular piece around the toilet paper tube. The green part (with the vertical line) is the legs.
- Glue the smaller jagged piece (ripped pants) around the toilet paper roll. You'll want it to fall about half way down.
- Glue on the head and arms.
- Use the tab to give the feet a 3D effect or just glue them on the front of the toilet paper roll.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).