DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Laa Laa Teletubbies Craft
contributed by Leanne Guenther
Laa-Laa is the second smallest Teletubby.
She is the happiest and most smiley of the Teletubbies. Her favorite word is
"nice". Laa-Laa loves the way her orange ball bounces and wobbles and grows
bigger and smaller.
- a toilet paper tube
- a piece of paper
- some crayons
- Print out the template of choice. If
using the black and white template, try printing it on yellow construction paper.
- Color (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first
to cover the tube.
- Glue on the head, legs and the arms.
Glue Laa Laa's red ball into one of her hands or down by her feet.
- Glue the brownish yellow square onto the
tummy. These squares turn into TV sets sometimes... If you like, you can cut a TV
picture out of a flier or magazine and glue it into this square.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions
program, characters and logo: ™ & © 1998 Ragdoll Productions (UK) Ltd.