Laa-Laa is the second smallest Teletubby. She is the happiest and most smiley of the Teletubbies. Her favorite word is "nice". Laa-Laa loves the way her orange ball bounces and wobbles and grows bigger and smaller.
- a toilet paper tube
- a printer
- a piece of paper
- some crayons
- Print out the template of choice. If using the black and white template, try printing it on yellow construction paper.
- Color (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Glue on the head, legs and the arms. Glue Laa Laa's red ball into one of her hands or down by her feet.
- Glue the brownish yellow square onto the tummy. These squares turn into TV sets sometimes... If you like, you can cut a TV picture out of a flier or magazine and glue it into this square.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Teletubbies program, characters and logo: ™ & © 1998 Ragdoll Productions (UK) Ltd.