Here's the mail, it never fails.
It makes me want to wag my tail.
When it comes I want to wail - Mail!
Tammy adds: On the Mailbox craft I had an idea you could print out the box and latch and things on heavy paper and then paint or glue construction paper on a empty wrapping paper roll and then glue or tape the mailbox to his poll!!
Mailbox is a very simple craft made with
- a printer
- a piece of paper
- some crayons
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Color (if using the black and white version of the craft) and cut out the template pieces. (This step may require adult assistance).
- Glue the front of Mailbox onto the largest piece.
- Glue the face and latch onto the front of Mailbox.
- Glue the rectangle onto the bottom of Mailbox (this is the post).
- Glue the flag onto the center of Mailbox.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).