Po is the smallest Teletubby. She makes the noise "quickly, quickly, quickly" or "slowly, slowly, slowly" when riding her scooter. Po spends a lot of time on her own and is Tasha's favorite Teletubby.
Po is made with a toilet paper tube, a printer, a piece of paper, some crayons, scissors and glue.
- Print out the template of choice. If using the black and white template, try printing it on red construction paper.
- Color (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Glue on the head, legs and the arms.
- Glue the brownish yellow square onto the tummy. These squares turn into TV sets sometimes... If you like, you can cut a TV picture out of a flier or magazine and glue it into this square.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Teletubbies program, characters and logo: ™ & © 1998 Ragdoll Productions (UK) Ltd.