Swiper is made with a toilet paper tube, a printer, a piece of
paper, some crayons, scissors and glue.
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Color (if using the black and white version of the craft) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Glue on the tummy (tall rectangle).
- Glue on the head, legs and the arms.
- Glue the tail onto the back of the tube (fold it in half and use the tab to make a 3D tail).
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).