This is a cute three dimensional craft that is fun for young children to make and to play with.
- Print out the template of choice.
- Color the pieces as appropriate and cut them out.
- Glue the large rectangular piece around the toilet paper tube. The blue half is the shirt and the khaki half is the pants.
- Glue on the belt where the blue and khaki halves meet.
- Glue the head and arms.
- Glue the feet onto the bottom of the toilet paper roll
- Glue the leopard cub by Eliza's feet or in one of her hands.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).