This is a simple color, cut and paste craft that uses a toilet paper roll to give it a three dimensional effect.
- toilet paper roll or cardboard tube,
- something to color with
- a piece of paper
- Print out the template of choice.
- Color the pieces as appropriate and cut them out.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube. I found a full toilet paper roll was a bit too tall for Henry, so cut it down a bit (use the height of the rectangle as a guide).
- Bend about 1/4 inch of each leg and glue to the inside of the tube.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).