Materials you will need for Wags are a toilet paper roll, printer, glue, scissors, something to color with and a piece of paper (I prefer construction paper).
- Print out the template of choice.
- Color the pieces as appropriate and cut them out.
- Glue the large rectangular piece around the toilet paper tube.
- Glue the tummy (oval piece) to the center front of the tube.
- Glue the head and arms. The head can overlap the tummy piece a bit.
- Glue the legs onto the bottom of the toilet paper roll. We did it so it looked like Wags was sitting down with his feet sticking out in front of his.
- Fold the tail in half so it's colored on both sides. Bend the tab of the tail and glue it on the back (for a 3D effect).
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).