This adorable holiday tp roll bear is a cute and fun craft that is great to suit an Earth Day theme. Protecting our planet is becoming more and more important, so lets help our future generations become aware of this need. Encourage children to brainstorm different ways that they can help the environment; little things can go a long way, like picking up garbage on a walk, turning off lights, and recycling.
- tp roll,
- Optional: something to color with
- Print out the template of choice.
- Color (if making the black and white craft).
- Cut out the template pieces.
- Glue pieces onto a tp roll:
- Glue the large rectangle around the tp roll to make the body.
- Glue the head on the top of the tp roll.
- Glue the hat over one of the ears on the head.
- Glue the arms either side of the body (to make them stick out bend the ends of the arms and glue the tab on the side of the body).
- Glue the feet onto the bottom of the tp roll.
- Glue the recycling into one of the hands.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).