“I spent uncounted hours sitting at the bow looking at the water and the sky, studying each wave, different from the last, seeing how it caught the light, the air, the wind; watching patterns, the sweep of it all, and letting it take me.” ~ Gary Paulsen
Every June 8th is a day used by the United Nations to stimulate worldwide awareness of issues faced by the oceans of the world, to encourage people to use the oceans resources in a sustainable way and to remind us all of the impact our choices have on the oceans and ocean wildlife.
Polar bears are considered "marine mammals".
Water Cycle, including worksheets
Other Ocean Crafts:
- Boats and Ships Coloring Pages
- Halves Boat Paper Craft
- Milk Carton Pirate Ship Craft
- Milk Carton Spanish Galleon
- Newspaper Sailor Hat
- Origami Boat
- Summer Swimmer Paper Craft
- Earth Crafts -- go well with the Healthy Oceans, Healthy Planet theme in 2015: