We all know that the kids table is the best table when it comes to christmas dinner, and crafts like these are why! Try out these adorable, christmas napkin rings, which are a great way to get children excited about hosting this holiday season! They can use their cut and paste skills to create fun emoji themed napkin rings to spice up the kids table. Plus this cute craft will make all the grown ups wish they were kids again!
- toilet paper roll,
- crayons or something else to color with (for b&w print version)
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Color (if using the black and white version of the craft) and cut out the template pieces. Most of the pieces are simple enough shapes for young children to cut out, but if needed, an adult can help with some of the harder pieces (the ears and the hair).
- Cut out the template.
- Glue the rectangle around the toilet paper roll and then cut along the dotted line to divide the roll into 4 seperate rings.
- Glue one emoji onto each ring.
- Fold your napkins and hold them in place with your new emoji ring. I fan folded my napkin and then folded the fan in half to make my napkin look pretty.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).