These simple emoji faces are cute crafts and a great way to pratice simple cut and paste skills. The adorable and lucky shamrock shape is great for a St. Patrick's Day theme or just for fun!
These emoji faces can be made from scratch with construction paper or using the templates we have provided.
- paper and printer (if using the templates),
- coloured construction paper,
- crayons or something else to color with (for b&w print version)
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Color (if using the black and white version of the craft) and cut out the template pieces. Most of the pieces are simple enough shapes for young children to cut out, but if needed, an adult can help with some of the harder pieces.
- OPTIONAL: If you would like to make the faces from scratch you can also cut the pieces out of coloured construction paper. A tip is to fold paper in half and cut out half of the shape (eg. shamrock) to keep the shaped symmetrical.
- Glue the pieces of the face onto the large shamrock. (If using the template, the pieces are arranged similar to how they should be glued; you can use this as a reference or just go off of your memory!)
- OPTIONAL: Write a message onto the back of the emoji face to use as a St. Patrick's Day note. (Ex. Use these to give clues in a scavenger hunt for the pot of gold!)
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).