Always misplacing your pencils? Looking for creative ways to recycle? Obsessed with food-themed activities? Then look no further! This craft is easy to make and super cute.
- toilet paper rolls
- small piece of cardboard
- markers, crayons or paints
- Collect toilet paper rolls and cut them into the sizes that you'd like them.
- Cut out and colour the documents attached to this craft. Put glue on the tab surrounded by the dotted lines and secure the paper around the TP roll. (You can also create any other food design you like!)
- Arrange the TP rolls and glue them together. Let the glue dry.
- Place your toilet paper rolls on top of a small piece of cardboard and trace the bottom with a pencil. Cut out the cardboard shape and glue it to the bottom.
- Once your glue is dry, enjoy your finished pencil holder!
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).