Looking to add a pop of color to your favorite room? Try this fun and easy melted crayon canvas craft. With 24 rainbow-ordered crayons and a blow dryer equipped, get ready to have some fun and be wonderfully artistic!
- 1 pack of 24 crayons
- 1 canvas (12" x 9")
- hot glue
- blow dryer
- garbage bag
- Start by lining up the crayons in rainbow order and then remove the paper from the crayons.
- Next, hot glue the crayons onto the canvas. Ask an adult for help if you need it.
- Now, set up where you want to melt the crayons with the blow dryer by hanging a plastic/garbage bag behind and under the canvas.
- Start blow drying downwards over top of the crayons until they start melting and dripping down the canvas. It may be mess, so be careful and ask an adult to help you with this step if needed.
- Let it dry completely, and you are done! Hang it up or set it on an easel for a nice colorful touch to any room. Enjoy!