contributed by Leanne Guenther
Brownies in Canada (Promise, Law, Motto, etc)
- a toilet paper roll
- a printer,
- something to color with.
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Color (if using the black and white version of the craft) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Glue the on the tie, sash and badges.
- Glue on the head and arms.
- Glue on the feet. Fold the tabs and glue to the inside of the toilet paper roll to give a 3D effect.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).