contributed by Leanne Guenther
This is a simple cut and paste paper craft that can be done "just for fun", for a fire safety theme or for a community helpers theme.
There are a few different dolls you can dress up -- make your favorite or create a whole crew of firemen and women!
- something to color with if using the B&W version,
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Color (if using the black and white version of the craft) and cut out the template pieces. You can cut out template 1 (the boy) or just cut out template 2 and glue all the pieces onto the full sheet of template 1. It's up to you!
- Glue the fire fighters together in the following order:
- hose in one hand
- axe in the other
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).