contributed by Leanne Guenther
That's right folks. It's time for the infamous trip to the dentist. Why not try letting your kids know that a successful visit will result in the opportunity to craft a Happy Tooth or two. Or make the Happy Teeth before hand and take them along... It never hurts to get the dentist in a good mood before he starts drilling and the gift of a Happy Tooth is sure to do the job!
- Print out the template.
- Color and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the eyes and mouth of your choice and the two arms to the tooth.
Alternative Decorating Ideas:
- Print the template on heavy construction paper or card stock. Then glue a popsicle stick or Tongue Depressor onto the tooth to make a puppet (if you don't have either, you can always tape a pencil on).
- Use ribbon to form a bowtie for boys or a hair bow for girls.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP in most browsers).