This relatively easy door divider combines macrame and braiding to create a wispy art piece, set to make any space a little daintier. Make this and be ready to get lots of compliments!
Simple macrame knots and braiding are skills for kids who enjoy creating things that can be returned to over a longer period of time.
- a dowel rod or 2 clothes hangers
- thinner rope or thicker thread
- fabric flowers (bought or handmade)
- sewing kit OR hot glue gun OR single hole punch and thread
Video Tutorial for Instructions
- Our recommendation is that you take your time with this project and return to it over the span of a week or two!