- paint color of your choice
- 4 small rubber bands
- 1 jar lid
- 1 large popsicle stick
- hot glue (get your parent to help you!) or white liquid glue
- 4 small pom-poms
- Start by taking your jar lid and painting it the color of your choice. This step is optional, and you do not need to paint it.
- Take your four rubber bands and stretch them around your jar lid.
- Next, take the popsicle stick and use the hot glue to attach it to the back of the jar lid and over the rubber bands to secure them. Make sure you ask an adult for help if you decide to use hot glue instead of white liquid glue.
- Lastly, take your four pom-poms and glue them to the top of the popsicle stick to decorate!
- When you are done, get creative and make some music! Have fun!