Using a couple of paper plates, a see through cup and some creative marker work you can make your own Alien UFO craft. July 2nd is World UFO Day so make sure you have him ready to display!
- 2 plastic or paper plates
- Coloured markers
- One plastic cup (clear)
- 1 popsicle stick
- Alien colouring page (see the bottom of this page to print one out or draw your own!)
- First, with pencil trace out your UFO design on the bottom of both plates
- Color both plates with your markers
- Next, glue both plates together so both the outsides are showing.
- Now once you are done colouring and cutting out your alien glue a popsicle stick to the back so it can stand up. I cut my popsicle in half, so it wasn’t too big.
- Next, glue the alien the middle of the top plate, them glue your cup over top of it so the alien is inside the upside-down cup.
- Now you are done! Have fun! You can also add a string to it so you can hang it, or you can just play with it.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).