What's one of the coolest things about space? Aliens! This alien craft is super adorable and very fun to make, plus the end result is a cuddly alien friend!
Kids can really let their creativity shine when they make their alien friend. They can choose their favourite colour or get fancy with how they decorate their alien's face. It's also a great craft for using up some of the miscellaneous craft supplies you might have lying around.
- thin cardboard,
- construction paper,
- hot glue,
- OPTIONAL: pipe cleaners, googley eyes, and other craft supplies you think may help make a cute alien face
- Make a wool pompom using these instructions.
- Cut a heart shape out of a piece of construction paper, this will be the alien's feet.
- Gather together the craft supplies you will use to make the aliens face:
- You can use a pipe cleaner for the alien's antenna by rolling up one end of the pipe cleaner into a small ball shape.
- You can also use a pipe cleaner for the alien's mouth and googley eyes for it's eye(s).
- If you don't have these supplies hanging around, you can also cut out construction paper pieces to create the alien's face.
- Use a hot glue gun to secure the different parts of the alien to the wool pompom.
Big thanks to Kathleen Hughes for sharing this adorable idea with us! It doesn't get much cuter than an alien made out of a cuddly wool pompom!