Your child may choose to focus their own story on the themes within the planet Uranus, or they may let their imagination run wild. Anything is possible with fiction! I think story spark sentences are a great way to expand your child's vocabulary, and give your child the ability to get creative!
- Complete the story spark sentence inspired by the planet Uranus:
"When I think of Uranus' icy blue surface, I am reminded of…"
- Write one or more paragraphs to go along with that first idea.
- Read the new story out loud!
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Uranus Writing Prompt more lined paper