With the second annual Venus Fest having just wrapped up, now is the perfect time to be posting about this unique planet. Print out the writing prompt activities with small sentence prompts to get your children writing!
Your child may choose to focus their own story on the themes within the planet Mercury, or they may let their imagination run wild. Anything is possible with fiction! I think story spark sentences are a great way to expand your child's vocabulary, and give your child the ability to get creative!
- Complete the story spark sentence inspired by the planet Venus:
"In the future, I have travelled through space and time and am exploring a small crater on the hot planet, Venus. Suddenly, I hear the sound of..."
- Write one or more paragraphs to go along with that first idea.
- Read the new story out loud!
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Venus Writing Prompt more lined paper