This is a fun and simple color, cut and paste paper craft that uses a toilet paper roll as a base to give it a three dimensional effect.
The craft can be used to accompany many fantasy themed books and movies or it can be made just for fun.
- a toilet paper roll,
- something to color with,
- a piece of paper
- Print out the template of choice.
- Color the pieces as appropriate and cut them out.
- Glue the large rectangular piece around the toilet paper roll
- on the color template, the top half is pink (the body)
- on the color template, the bottom half is green (the tail)
- if using the B&W template you can color these as you prefer.
- Glue the seashells onto the body as a bikini.
- Glue the arms to the sides of the toilet paper roll.
- Glue the head onto the top of the toilet paper roll. It is ok if the hair overlaps the bikini somewhat.
- Glue the tail onto the bottom of the toilet paper roll. You can fold the tail so it sticks out of the bottom if you like.
- Glue the crown onto the head.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).