CHANSEY POKEMON CRAFT
Chansey (Pokemon #113) is made with an old cd, frozen juice can lid or a margarine container lid, a printer, a piece of paper, some crayons, scissors, and glue. I always prefer to use a heavy paper (like construction paper), but it isn't necessary. (You could also use a circle of cardboard or bristle board).
The templates were originally made for a CD (which is 4.75 inches in diameter), but anything that's round and about the same size works... Make sure you ask an adult before you start gluing things to CD's!!
- Print out the template of choice. If using the black and white template, try printing it on pink construction paper.
- Color (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large circle on first to cover the CD.
- Glue on the nurse's hat, egg pouch, ears, hands and oval(ish) legs.
- You can hang your Chansey on the wall or cover with clear
contact paper and use as a coaster.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).