CROCONAW POKEMON CRAFT
Croconaw, pokemon #159, is made with a toilet paper tube, a
printer, a piece of paper, some crayons, scissors, and glue. I
always prefer to use a heavy paper (like construction paper), but it isn't
- Print out the template of choice.
- Color (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Glue the head, legs and arms onto the tp roll.
- Glue the tail onto the back of the tp roll, using the tab to make a 3D effect.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).