GENGAR POKEMON CRAFT
Gengar is pokemon #094.
The templates were originally made for a CD (which is 4.75 inches in diameter), but anything that's round and about the same size works... Make sure you ask an adult before you start gluing things to CD's!!
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the zigzagy piece ('hair') on top of the CD, overlapping the edge.
- Glue the tail onto the bottom of the CD, overlapping the edge a bit
- Glue the legs onto the bottom of the CD, overtop of the tail a bit and overlapping the edge.
- Glue the arms onto the sides of the CD, overlapping the edge.
- Glue the large (purple) circle on the front to cover the CD.
- Glue the eyes and mouth onto the front of the CD (see picture above).
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
- You can hang your Gengar on the wall or cover with clear contact paper and use as a coaster.