NOCTOWL POKEMON CRAFT
Noctowl, Pokemon #164, is made with a toilet paper tube, a printer, a piece of paper, some crayons, scissors, and glue. I always prefer to use a heavy paper (like construction paper), but it isn't necessary.
- Print out the template of choice (the second template has the wings, so don't forget to print it!).
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Glue on the head.
- Glue the feet onto the bottom of the tube (fold the tabs on the feet to make a 3 D effect)
- Glue the wings and tail onto the back of the tube.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).