PICHU POKEMON CRAFT
Pichu, pokemon #172, is the pre-evolution of Pikachu.
This pokemon is made with a toilet paper tube, a
printer, a piece of paper, some crayons, scissors and glue. I always
prefer to use a heavy paper (like construction paper), but it isn't
- Print out the template of choice. If
using the black and white template, try printing it on yellow
- Color and cut out the template pieces
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to
cover the tube.
- Glue the ruff on the top of the tp roll.
- Glue on the head, arms and feet. Use the
tabs to attach the feet.
- Close the template window after printing to
return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble
fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER
SETUP in most browsers).