VILEPLUME POKEMON CRAFT
Vileplume, pokemon #45, is the evolved form of Gloom.
The craft is made with a toilet paper tube, a printer, a piece of paper,
some crayons, scissors, and glue. I always prefer to use a heavy paper
(like construction paper), but it isn't necessary.
- Print out the template of choice.
- Color (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube. You'll notice that it doesn't completely cover the tube. Vileplume is a pretty short and stout pokemon so you'll want to cut your tube to about 3/4 its normal height..
- Put glue around the top edge of the tp roll and stick on Vileplume's flower top.
- Glue on the arms.
- Glue on the feet, using the tabs to make a 3D effect
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).