ZAPDOS POKEMON CRAFT
Zapdos, Pokemon #145, is the last of the legendary bird pokemons that I had to make and the winner of our first pokemon battle (a one week vote where YOU get to choose which craft I make).
Zapdos is made with a toilet paper tube, a printer, a piece of paper, some
crayons, scissors, and glue. I always prefer to use a heavy paper (like
construction paper), but it isn't necessary.
- Print out the template of choice (the second template has the wings and tail, so don't forget to print it!).
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Glue on the head and feet.
- Glue the tail and wings onto the back of the tube.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP in most browsers).